AESGP recruits committed and passionate professionals that want to help advance responsible self-care and contribute to the sustainability of European health care systems. If you are ready for a new challenge, check out our vacancies and/or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter to be notified of future opportunities.
OFFICE AND EVENTS MANAGER
AESGP is the voice of European Self-Care Industry and represents the manufacturers of non-prescription medicines, food supplements and self-care medical devices. AESGP’s mission is to advance responsible self-care, enabling citizens to take better care of their health needs and contribute to sustainability of European healthcare systems.
AESGP is currently looking for an Office and Events Manager to join our small and dynamic team for a minimum 4 days/week. The candidate would provide administrative/financial/ communication support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the office and our events. We offer a convivial working environment in the heart of the European quarter in Brussels. This role offers an excellent opportunity to connect your passion for organisation and people’s skills to contribute to the success of our team.
- Organize and coordinate the management of incoming/outgoing invoices.
- Follow-up of the bank accounts.
- Liaise with external accountants to process invoices, track payments, and update internal tracking of outgoing invoices.
- Manage AESGP contracts with outside suppliers (i.e., telephone companies, insurances, IT, members, event venues, etc.).
- Ensure adequate office supplies.
- Organize and support AESGP internal and public meetings and events.
- Be a point of contact for general enquiries, handle incoming/outgoing general (e)mail and calls.
- Assist AESGP leadership in daily management tasks.
- Manage AESGP websites and members platform, manage access and update distribution lists.
- Manage AESGP databanks users access and keep track of subscriptions/invoices.
- Support the AESGP Communications Manager with the member newsletter.
- Help and support the team with committee management (organising TCs, managing registrations, etc.).
- Assume other administrative/secretarial duties on an ad hoc basis.
- Coordinate travel plans and take care of practical travel details for the AESGP team.
- Candidates ideally should have 1-5 years’ experience as an administrative assistant/office manager/secretary. Young graduates with some relevant experience (e.g., internships) are also encouraged to apply.
- Candidates should have excellent English and French language skills and very good written and verbal communication skills. Additional language skills are an asset.
- Candidates should possess strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Websites, social networks etc.)
- Candidates should be highly organized, with strong planning, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates should be self-motivated, well organized, able to work efficiently and autonomously, assets that are essential being part of a small team.
How to apply
Please send a CV and a brief letter of interest (Subject heading: application office and events manager + your name) to Jurate Svarcaite, Director General of AESGP. Email: email@example.com
Deadline for completed applications: 28 February 2021.
Please note applicants may be interviewed on a rolling basis, so it is possible for the position to be filled prior to this deadline. The ideal start date for this position is as soon as possible.