Become a Member
Are you a company manufacturing non-prescription medicines, food supplements and/or self-care medical devices? Are you a national association located in Europe representing consumer healthcare products manufacturers? Then we would be more than happy to work with you!
Why become a member?
As the voice of the consumer health industry, AESGP provides many benefits to its members. We represent our member’s voice at the European level on cross-cutting issues.
Here is an overview of some of the benefits in being member of AESGP:
- Keep up with the latest news in the sector thanks to regular mailings relaying information and regulatory intelligence from the European institutions and other bodies
- Access and contribute expertise
- Have the opportunity to share the association’s/company’s views on the topics/issues covered by AESGP
- Get more visibility and be invited to meetings organised by the different European authorities on topics covered by AESGP
- Be part of a strong network, with a lot of networking opportunities
- Receive the monthly AESGP Newsletter to have a good understanding of the wider AESGP activities and general regulatory and policy developments
- Access the AESGP Med Data Bank and the AESGP Food Data Bank free of charge
Consult our FAQ below for more information on membership eligibility criteria.
Eligible? That’s great news! Contact us and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Not eligible for direct membership? No worries, you can still be represented within AESGP via the national association of the country where your company is based. Or you can check if you are eligible for a partnership with AESGP.
You can also follow us on our social media pages: this way you can stay tuned for news and upcoming events in the field of consumer healthcare products.
Are you eligible for direct membership?
You might have questions about membership eligibility. Check our FAQ for more information!
How to become a member?
Associations or companies wishing to apply for Full or Associate membership shall apply in writing to AESGP giving the following information:
- A letter stating that the association/company wants to join AESGP
- The letter shall be addressed to AESGP President
- If you are a company, it is advisable to state your company’s objectives, in particular in the area of self-care, as well as to mention its brand portfolio.
- If you are a national association, it is advisable to state your objectives and the estimated number of members
The application will be reviewed by the AESGP board at their next meeting.
What are the requirements to be a Full member?
You can apply to be a Full Member if you are:
- A national association located in Europe and representing consumer healthcare products manufacturers. Only one association per country is allowed.
- A manufacturer of proprietary non-prescription medicines that meets the following requirements:
- You are present in a majority of European countries by placing your products on the market,
- and you are in the membership of all the national associations in Full Membership of AESGP in those countries where you are present. Presence on the market is understood as having an affiliate active in a country.
What are the requirements to be an Associate member?
If you are not eligible for Full Membership, you can apply to be an Associate Member if you are:
- A national association located in Europe and representing self-care medical devices and/or food supplements, unless one of those categories is already represented by a Full Member.
- A manufacturer of proprietary non-prescription medicines and/or food supplements and/or self-care medical devices in Europe, and are in membership of national associations that are Full or Associate Members in all the countries in which they are present.
How much does it cost to be a member?
For more information on membership fees, please contact us.