Become a Partner
AESGP offers partnership to companies that offer, or could offer, services to AESGP or its members, such as: advertising agencies, PR consultancies, regulatory consultancies, marketing agencies, sales and distribution companies, and public affairs agencies.
Become a partner and support AESGP in its efforts to represent the self-care industry and benefit from opportunities to establish new business relations with actors from the self-care sector!
Why become a partner?
Your company will receive recognition on our website and other publications throughout the year. As a partner of our association, you can support us in formulating our opinions and positions, and benefit from a wide range of services, including:
- Meeting your existing and potential European partners from the self-care industry
- Expand your business opportunities, your contact network and promote your products and services at AESGP events
- Benefiting from the latest information on current and future trends that affect the self-care industry
- Engage in our policy areas and shape the environment the self-care industry operates in
Consult our FAQ below for more information on partnership eligibility criteria.
Eligible? That’s great news! Contact us and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Not eligible for partnership? Let’s stay in touch nonetheless! You can follow us on our social media pages to stay tuned for news and upcoming events in the field of self-care.
Are you eligible for partnership?
You might have questions about partnership eligibility. Check our FAQ for more information!
How to become a partner?
Companies wishing to apply for partnership shall apply in writing to AESGP giving the following information:
- A letter stating that the company wants to join AESGP
- The letter shall be addressed to AESGP President
- The letter shall state your company’s objectives, in particular in the area of self-care
The application will be reviewed by the AESGP board at their next meeting.
What are the requirements to be a partner?
You can apply for partnership if you offer, or could offer, services to AESGP or its members in the areas such as advertising, PR, regulatory affairs, marketing, sales and distribution, etc. and if you commit to AESGP mission.
How much does it cost to be a partner?
For more information on partnership fees, please contact us.