About the conference
Self-care in times of pandemic and beyond
COVID-19 has significantly disrupted our lives and the Industry. During the 57th AESGP Annual Meeting, we are inviting global Industry leaders and representatives of partner organisations to discuss opportunities, challenges and lessons learnt brought upon us by the global pandemic.
What will be discussed
- Aftermath of COVID-19: what is next for the self-care market?
- The role of self-care in resilient healthcare systems
- Day One of the new Medical Devices Regulation: Taking stock
- Communicating risk in times of uncertainty
- The Regulation of Food Supplements in the EU: Towards more (Dis)Harmonisation?
- ePharmacy: what has changed during COVID-19 and what is here to stay
- RWE/RWD in the self-care space: what is stopping us to use more of it?
- Circular economy and sustainability: what is the role of our Industry?
Interested? Have a look at the programme!
NB: All sessions will be recorded and made available after the meeting for a limited period of time to registered participants.
Conference participant: 450 Euro (excluding VAT*)
* This event is subject to the Belgian 21% VAT rate.
Registration deadline and cancellation policy
Registration to the conference can be made online on the dedicated AESGP website. Participants are encouraged to register by 1 May 2021.
Cancellations received before 1 May 2021 will be refunded less a handling charge of 50 Euro. After that date, the whole fee is withheld.
Registrations will close on 26 May 2021.
Information about Data Protection
AESGP primary concern is the safety of speakers, members, staff and participants. Therefore, and still due to the current state of COVID-19 in Europe and the rest of the world, the AESGP 57th Annual Meeting will take place online.