AESGP Med Data Bank
The AESGP Med Data Bank provides an online access to the economic and legal framework for non-prescription medicines in 50 countries in Europe and around the world.
About the Data Bank
The Data Bank includes comprehensive overview of key issues for self-care market such as on umbrella branding, switches, advertising, labelling, distribution and more. As of 2015, the AESGP Data Bank was further enlarged by introducing a new comprehensive section dedicated to self-care medical devices.
Information presented in the database is based on information provided mainly by AESGP and GSCF member associations. It is reviewed and updated annually. (Last update: June 2020)
- Searches on the online database may include any combination of countries and data.
- Combined results appear by section and then by country.
- In specific sub-sections (denoted as ‘tables’ in the database), the combined search of more than one country will give aggregated results in a comparative table.
- A complete country report is displayed when a country and all information sections are selected in the search function.
- Information for the European Union with applicable European legislation is also included in the database. Table sub-sections for the European Union include by default applicable provisions in all EU member states.
- All results in the database may be exported to PDF
The subscription price for a 12-month access is EUR 400*.
* The subscription price of EUR 400 is applied for companies/associations located outside Belgium AND having a VAT number valid in Europe. In other cases (for companies/associations located in Belgium AND/OR having no VAT number valid in Europe), a 21% VAT must be added.
AESGP members are entitled to access the databank free of charge.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Order your access
To order access, please complete the form below. Shortly after you complete the order form, you will receive a confirmation email together with the invoice. For assistance or more information, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the subscription valid for 12 months independent the starting date or is it necessary to pay every year independently?
The subscription is for a period of 12 months (independent the starting date). After this period, you will receive a reminder email inviting you to renew or cancel your subscription.
Is my access to the data bank(s) automatically renewed?
No, it is not. Upon expiration of your access, you will receive a reminder email inviting you to renew or cancel your subscription.
How often are the Food and Med Data Banks updated?
Information presented in the databases is based on data provided mainly by AESGP and GSCF member associations. It is reviewed and updated annually.
Is there a trial version or trial period for the Food and Med Data Banks?
We don’t offer trial period / trial access to the Food and Med Data Banks. Detailed information on the content of each data bank can be found on their respective pages.
Who shall I contact if I have a question or need assistance?
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.