AESGP Food Data Bank
The AESGP Food Supplements Databank provides key information for the industry, national competent authorities and academia on the legal and regulatory framework for food supplements in Europe and beyond.
The Data Bank has been designed as an online tool to provide an easy access to detailed national provisions on food supplements.
Information presented in the database is based on information provided mainly by AESGP and GSCF member associations. It is reviewed and updated annually. (Last update: June 2019)
- Information is available for all 28 EU Member States as well as for non-EU countries such as Russia or Turkey.
- See different national provisions on classification, notification, claims, labelling, ingredients and many more.
- Compare national rules on maximum levels for vitamins and minerals.
- Compare how different substances are regulated.
- See different national provisions on herbals including conditions of use and restrictions in food supplements. Check herbal names in the “Synonym check” – available in Latin, English, French and German.
- All results in the database may be exported to PDF
Subscription price (12 months): EUR 400*
* The subscription price of EUR 400 is applied for companies/associations located outside Belgium AND having a VAT number valid in Europe. In other cases (for companies/associations located in Belgium AND/OR having no VAT number valid in Europe), a 21% VAT must be added.
To order access, please complete the form below. Shortly after you complete the order form, you will receive a confirmation email together with the invoice. For assistance or more information, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the subscription valid for 12 months independent the starting date or is it necessary to pay every year independently?
The subscription is for a period of 12 months (independent the starting date). After this period, you will receive a reminder email inviting you to renew or cancel your subscription.
Is my access to the data bank(s) automatically renewed?
No, it is not. Upon expiration of your access, you will receive a reminder email inviting you to renew or cancel your subscription.
How often are the Food and Med Data Banks updated?
Information presented in the databases is based on data provided mainly by AESGP and GSCF member associations. It is reviewed and updated annually.
Is there a trial version or trial period for the Food and Med Data Banks?
We don’t offer trial period / trial access to the Food and Med Data Banks. Detailed information on the content of each data bank can be found on their respective pages.
Who shall I contact if I have a question or need assistance?
For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.